escribe in the body of the paper the following.
- What concepts have been studied?
- What methods have been used?
- Who are the participants or members of the samples?
- What instruments have been used? Did the authors describe the reliability and validity?
- How do you answer your original “purpose of this paper” question? Do the findings of the articles provide evidence for your answers? If so, how? If not, what is still needed to be able to answer your question?
- What is needed for the next step? Identify two questions that can help guide the group’s work.