This is a literature report. Title: Using Levels of Analysis to Understand the Influence of Violent Media on Aggression.
It report MUST use these three sources in detail:
1. Textbook: Griffin, T. (Ed). (2013 Edition): pp. 11-12; 23-25; 242-255 or Griffin, T. (Ed.). (2010 edition) pp. 4-6; 18-20; 236-248
2. Anderson, C. A. (2004). Violence in the media: Its effects on Children. Presentation for the Victorian Parenting Centre & Young Media Australia: Issues in Parenting Education, September 11, 2003.
3. Media Violence Commission, International Society for Research on Aggression (ISRA). (2012). Aggressive Behavior, 38, 335-341
THE REPORT SHOULD BE FORMATTED AS THE FOLLOWING:
Introduction- Explain ‘levels of analysis’ framework used in psychology to view and understand human behaviour. Explain the purpose of the Literature report, linking it to understanding the effects of media violence on aggression.
Overview of findings of the effects of media violence on aggression- Summarise the influence of media violence on aggression.
1) The different effects of different media (TV, movies, video games)
2) Short and long term effects
3) Subtle effects of media violence
Levels of Analysis Framework- biological, psychological, environmental (provide an example from the reading to demonstrate understanding of this level.
The point of this report
Please make the report concise & logical.
Thank you so much