this paper should be arranged this way:
1. A cover page that includes a title and table of contents for the articles your analysis features. Under the heading for each article analyzed provide a brief description of the concept and article featured in the analysis ( see the example paper which is attached).
2. The next 3 to 6 pages will be the analyses of the articles. Each analysis should start on a new page and be between 1 to 2 pages in length (see questions to answer in your analysis below).
3. Then you should include a reference page with all sources used in the assignment properly cited.
4. The last section should be the appendix where all three articles should appear in their entirety – even if the article is “really long,” I want the entire article included.
Questions to Answer in Your Analysis:
1. Give an introduction about the article you selected.
2. Define and explain the concept from Best that is exemplified in the article.
3. Illustrate a clear connection between the concept and the article (e.g. this can be done by providing examples from the article).
4. Reflect on what we gain by sociologically analyzing this article. Do we gain deeper understanding of the social problems process of [insert the topic of the article] by utilizing a sociological analysis?
5. Thinking critically about the article, what do you find most interesting/intriguing/problematic with the article?