For this part of the Final Project, you will prepare a “prospectus” of your final essay by answering the following essay questions. This prospectus is due at the end
of Module Five. The feedback you receive from your instructor on this prospectus will inform your Final Project essay.
Using the topic you selected four your Final Project essay, respond to all five of the following questions below:
1. Briefly explain the problem you have chosen. How does it arise, and what issues does it present?
2. What three resources have you chosen to use as you develop your final essay? Provide full bibliographic information AND a brief statement (three sentences
maximum) of the main point of each of them. Remember that these should be philosophers with relevant opinions on this topic.
3. What is your position on your chosen topic? State your position in one sentence and provide five sentences maximum on why you take the position you take (your
4. What is an objection to your own position? State the objection and explain its significance.
5. Expand on the objection you provided in question #4 in three to four sentences. This is where you go beyond your process for selecting that objection and
respond to it in terms of your position. Ensure that your response here identifies the objection, illustrates it using an example or fact from question #2, and
responds to it with not only your criteria for why your position is a logical response to this objection but uses one of the pieces of evidence or facts from #2.