Technical Project Management-Mid-Term Exam
This exam covers all material since the beginning of the semester. These topics include:
• Ch 1 What is project management?
• Ch 2 Stages of Systems Engineering
• Ch 3 Systems Development Life Cycle
• Ch 4 Project & Systems Definition
• Ch 5 Planning Fundamentals
• Ch 6 Project Time Planning
• Ch 7 Advanced Network Analyses & Scheduling
• Ch 13 Project Organizations
• Ch 14 Project Roles, Responsibility, and Authority
• Ch 15 Managing Participation, Teamwork, and Conflict
This is an OPEN BOOK exam. Everything from the notes, book, and lectures are allowable on this exam.
Answer all questions clearly and concisely; follow all instructions. Use your own words, plagiarism will not be tolerated.