Social , behavioral, and psychosocial causes of diseases: type 2 diabetes (T2D)
Write a 6 (6) page paper in which you:
1. analyze the development of T2D in the United States and compare its development to developing countries in general.
2. using T2D statistics, compare the rates in the United States to the rates in your home state. ( North Carolina).
3. In addressing community concerns analyze the cost of treating T2D in your community. Suggest five(5) prudent steps to address the psychosocial proliferation of the disease. Provide support for your suggestion.
4. Propose at least six (6) steps to address T2D in your current or previous workplace environment (prison system), and recommend the one (1) you believe to be the most important. Provide support for your recommendation.
5. use at least six (6) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. These must come from journal sources. Note: Fact sheets, Wikpedia, and non-academic Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirement:
1. Be typed double spaced, using times new roman font (size 12) with one – inch margins on all sides;citations and references must follow APA format.
2. include a cover page containing the title of the assignment ( social, behavioral, and psychosocial causes of disease: type 2 diabetes (T2D. THE student name ( corey sutton) the professor name ( Dr. Kadrie the course title ( Mangerial Epidemiology) and the date. Note; The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
1. Examine epidemiology, financial management, and cost effectivenss analysis.
2. use technology and information resources to research issues in managerial epidemiology.