In the quote above, Michelangelo describes his creation of a religious symbol. Discuss with your fellow class:
• What art images and symbols do you see presented in religious ceremonies in churches, greeting cards, books, and the visual arts?
• Why do you think that these images have been repeatedly used for centuries?
• What ways have you used these images or seen them presented in your community?
Answer the following questions in this weeks paper.
• What images do you notice that are repeatedly used for cultural and traditional celebrations?
• Share some traditional images that you have seen used in your community or family year after year for celebrations.
• Do you think they should change or remain the same? Why?
• What is the art and cultural value?
Explain how these images are the same or how they are different to represent cultural or traditional celebrations.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!