• Overview and Guiding Propositions(s) Described in Theory
• Application of Theory to Your Study’s/Project’s Focus: SEE ATTACHED INFORMATION. IT HAS EVERYTHING INCLUDING.
• Sample/Setting: Number and criteria for inclusion and description of place in which data will be collected.
• Sampling Strategy
• Research design: Type (e.g., Quasi-Experimental), description and rationale for selection.
• Instruments: Description, validity and reliability estimates, which have been performed (on a pre-established measure). Include plans for testing validity and reliability of generating your own instrument(s).
• Description of the Intervention