Research an issue that has its roots in the early 20th century (for example how prohibition and present drug enforcement laws are linked). Pick a side, either for or against the issue. Some of the research must come from this era’s documents
1. analyze the ideas or sequence of events found in your research
2. analyze how the authors or sources you are researching use a refine the meaning of a key term
3. analyze how the written structures of the sources you research make things clear
4. write arguments to support your claims on the issue by using valid reasoning, varied sentence structure, and a logical flow of ideas.
6. demonstrate command of capitalization, punctuation, and spelling in your writing