2 – Analysis of Ethical Dilemma
- What is the ethical dilemma and who are the individuals involved? Be sure to fully describe the dilemma and its context.
- What are the main ethical concerns presented in the dilemma? What sources and references can you use to support your analysis?
- What documentation would you provide for the ethics committee if it were a real-life situation?
- Evaluate the social context of moral values, professional ethics, business or practice standards, and legal guidelines for governing conduct relevant to professional studies in human behavior.
- Investigate the application of theories and techniques related to ethics and leadership to a wide variety of ethical dilemmas.
- Analyze the level of congruence between behavior and applied professional codes of ethics related to professional identity development.
- Create an awareness of the impact of multicultural diversity and other personal lenses that would prejudice professional objectivity.
- Analyze the role and functions of ethical standards and leadership in studies of human behavior.