Respond to the following prompt with a minimum of two full paragraphs.
– What were the principal arguments behind the creation of the U.S. Constitution?
– Why did the Articles of Confederation fail to provide for a successful form of governement following the conclusion of the American Revolutuonary War?
– What measures had to be taken to negotiate a more solid form of government?
– Also, once elected to the presidency, what challenges, foreign and domestic, were Washington faced with?
– How did he resolve them?
– Analyze and explain why he advocated for such fiscal resolutions and evaluate his policy regarding foreign affairs with Great Britain and France.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT