You are graduating from Princeton University with the master degree of Economics. Share with people thoughts you have on your university experience and your suggestions for future.
To write a graduation speech, you should:
1. Determine the overall message. Choose the main theme the speech will be about.
2. Use quotes sparingly. Pick one to two really solid quotes to use.
3. Thank someone. It could be a coach, a counselor, a teacher, your dad, whoever.
4. Tell the story from your life illustrating your points.
5. Acknowledge public with the possibilities of the future.
6. Be brief. Say what you want and then move on.
7. Save your most important message for the end.