Topic: FAR Part 77 “Objects Affecting Navigable Airspace” for week eight
Find an article (academic source preferred) with respect to the FAR Part 77 “Objects Affecting Navigable Airspace” for week eight. Over the last 20 years, laser hazards have become a growing concern in navigable airspace. Your article should be related to this topic, and you should discuss possible mitigations to the hazard. Additionally, you need to make the connection between the hazard and navigable airspace. Please ensure you follow the directions below. Contact me if you have questions or need any assistance. This assignment is due on Sunday.
Homework Assignments/Articles Summaries:
Homework assigned articles summaries will be graded on the following criteria:
(1) Article summary should consist of name and publication the article review is taken from.
(2) The articles must come from a related topic that is covered in the readings for the week.
(3) The article summary must be at least one full page and provide a breakdown on the key elements being discussed in the document (Who, what, when, and why).
(4) The article summary must include whether or not the reader agrees with the ideas being presented. Agreement or disagreement must be based on facts related to procedure or issue being discussed in the article.
(5) It is recommended that articles come from a current event topic related to Airport Planning and Management. Examples would include Airport Security, Airfield Operations, Aircraft Accidents, ARFF, and/or Noise Compatibility. Other topics covered in the text may apply.