1) Explain the two different types of attacks that can be performed in Cain and Abel to crack user account passwords. Which do you think is the most effective and why?
2) Compare and contrast the results from the two methods used to crack the accounts. What conclusions can you make after using these two methods?
3) Research another algorithm used to store passwords that was not discussed here. (Include references in APA format.)
4) Research another password recovery software program and provide a thorough discussion of it. Compare and contrast it to Cain and Abel. (Include references in APA format.)
5) Anti-virus software detects Cain and Able as malware. Do you feel that Cain and Able is malware? Why or why not?