Composition of Everyday Life (978-1-111-84053-2)
a. Read 171-185 in CEL
b. Select an image that’s used in these pages
c. Using the image you’ve selected, answer all of the questions on the following pages/sections:
• 176: Content, Framing, Composition, Focus, Lighting, Texture, Angle and Vantage Point (176)
• 177: Three invention questions on bottom right of page
• 178: Three subtext questions in the middle of the right column
• 180: Four invention questions on the top right
d. For this assignment, make sure you’re employing the writing techniques we’ve been discussing and practicing this semester.
a. Select three essays in CELfrom the following groups:
GROUP A (select two from this group)
• 160: “Rise of the Image Culture: Re-Imagining the American Dream”
• 164: “The Mighty Image”
• 168: “An Imperfect Reality”
GROUP B (select one from this group)
• 540: “Addiction as a Relationship”
• 550: “The Power of Images: Creating the Myths of Our Time”
b. Answer all of the Writing Strategies questions and all of the Exploring Ideas questions for each essay.
c. For this assignment, make sure you’re employing the writing techniques we’ve been discussing and practicing this semester.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!