BENEFITS OF EXERCISE FOR CHILDREN
Plan a presentation (suggested length of 5?7 minutes) for your research topic.
A. Create a presentation outline showing the organization of your presentation content. Your outline should do the following:
1. Outline an introduction that appropriately catches your audience?s attention.
a. Provide an appropriate research-based thesis statement for your presentation.
b. Preview your presentation?s main points.
2. Outline a body that effectively addresses the two to three main points of your topic. (Based on the time limitations, you will not have time to discuss more than three main points of your topic.)
a. Support each point with research and evidence as indicated by APA in-text citations.
3. Outline a conclusion that ends with an effective closing strategy.
a. Summarize the main points of your presentation.
B. Create a readable, effective, and appropriately designed visual aid (e.g., chart, graph, picture, model) for the presentation.
1. Describe how your visual aid (suggested length of 1/2?1 page) supports the main points of your presentation.
C. Create a visual-aid script that covers only the visual-aid portion of the presentation.
D. Provide a list of at least three effective potential questions your audience may ask about your presentation.
1. Provide an effective planned response to each of the potential questions.