Assume you are the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) of your chosen product and you are presenting your analysis, findings and recommendations to the Board of Directors!
1. Present an industry and company overview including, but not limited to, market size, growth and revenue break-up.
2. Conduct a PEST/PESTEL analysis of the industry.
3. Present a SWOT analysis identifying the KEY points and grading them along with the probabilities of occurrence and the reasons thereof.
4. Using the marketing mix and its constructs explain the existing strategies of your chosen product/brand.
5. Considering the above information-what should your chosen brand/product do over the next 5 years? Please explain the chosen strategic decisions drawing from your understanding of existing marketing theory and remember that your competitors will be conducting the same exercise.