Abraham Lincoln and struggle to abolish slavery
investigate how Abraham Lincoln tried to abolished slavery. My exact research question is; to what extent did Abraham Lincoln abolish slavery?
A. Abraham Lincoln
1. Who is Lincoln
3. Carrier and Path
B. Legal and Politics
1. National Prominence of Lincoln
2. Political movements before Lincoln
3. Political Movements of Lincoln
C. Abraham Lincoln as Nations great Emancipator
1. Lincoln and Slavery
2. Lincoln and anti slavery leadership
Body: Events lead to anti slavery
A. Emancipation Proclamation
1. Here I would explain what it is and how it affected Lincoln’s struggle to abolish slavery. I will connect it to my research question.
B. 13th Amendment
2. Laws that was put forward in 1864 and ratified on December 6, 1865, the 13th amendment abolished slavery in the United States.
C. The Kansas-Nebraska Act of 1854
3. Law put forwarded to decide slavery specific territory
D. Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858
4. Debate between Lincoln and Douglas who was his opponent on putting an end to slavery.
E. Eliminating slavery in North and South U.S.
5. The American Civil War.
6. What was it? How did it come to be?
7. How is this connected to slavery?
8. Affect on putting an end to slavery.
F. Ending slavery in U.S. made also Europe end slavery.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!