A Portable Anthology
Write a comparative essay about two poems from Literature: A Portable Anthology. Do the poems have rhyme or meter? How do their different structures reflect their meaning? How do these poems capture their intended meaning? Some things you might want to think about:
· How do they relate to each other?
· What kind of tone is present?
· What sort of imagery or symbolism is incorporated?
· What is the final message of the poem?
· Students will practice different types of analytical strategies.
· Students will use specific examples from the pieces of literature.
· Students will write effective introductions.
· Students will analyze the figurative language (including metaphor and simile) present in the work of literature.
· The most important thing is that you fully use your analytical skills to examine the works of literature.
· I will be looking to see how well you use the primary texts themselves in your essay.
· The style will be formal, so I do not want to see the use of the first person pronoun “I”.
· I will be looking to see how well you incorporate and analyze figurative language in your essay.
· I will focus on the quality of your introduction.
· I am not looking for grammatical perfection, but the essay must be readable and free of mechanical errors that distract your reader.
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE,
TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU