I need help with a Communications question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Answer the following questions.
- What is the workplace* communication problem that you’re analyzing in your final project? Briefly describe it.
- What is the name of the communication theory that you think applies to your workplace communication problem and what is its goal (to predict, explain, change, or understand a phenomenon)?
- To which of the seven communication traditions does this theory’s field of study belong? Explain the tradition and why this theory belongs in that category.
- Which of the communication contexts does the theory address? Explain the context and why this theory belongs in that category.
- Does the theory seek to answer questions of ontology, epistemology, or axiology about the nature of reality? Define the term as part of your answer.
- In your own words, summarize your theory. Make sure to include an explanation of its assumptions (primary axioms).
- What kinds of communication problems can this theory be used to investigate? Explain and provide examples that will show us why this theory is relevant to your workplace communication problem.