Please answer each question and cite sources as well
- What class of biological molecules does sugar belong to?
- What are the most common types of sugars in our diet?
- How do sugar molecules provide us with energy? What is the role of sugar in human evolution?
- What are the dangers of consuming excess sugar?
- In terms of sugar consumption, what are potential dangers of processed foods and low-fat foods?
- What other molecules (besides sugars) serve as a source of energy for our bodies?
- Research suggests that obtaining (or keeping) a healthy weight is much more complex than just reducing caloric intake and exercising. Based on the information presented in the article, categorize different factors in three groups:
- Factors contributing to weight gain
- Factors contributing to weight loss
- Factors not associated with either with weight loss or weight gain
- Analyze your diet and life-style and make specific recommendations for yourself on how to achieve (or maintain) healthy weight.
Explanation & Answer: