You are going to write a summary of and verbally discuss an article of your choosing. See the guidelines below for selecting an appropriate article.
Your selected article must be approved by me no later than __March 4___ Send to me via the submission portal in Blackboard for approval. You will be penalized for late submissions. A pdf or link to the article must be submitted with your summary.
Guidelines and grading: 1) Written Summary
- The summary must be typed using a 12 pt. font
- The summary should be between two to four pages.
- Do not plagiarize the article but discuss the article’s subject matter in your own words.
The summary should include at least the following information:
- Identification of the main subjects mentioned in the article and an explanation of what events/phenomena are being discussed in the article
- An explanation of the key terms is important for understanding the article. A discussion of these terms should be incorporated into your review of the article. Do not simply list and define the terms separately.
- A brief discussion of how the article relates to your experience with BIOL 101.
- What questions do you have for a follow-up study – what more do researchers need to know about the topic?
you don’t need to research I already found the article
This is the article :