The Marketing Scene
1. American Intercontinental University publishes The Marketing Scene, an "online destination for professionals and consumers to discuss new ways of marketing, the effectiveness of advertising trends, specific ad campaigns, and the impact this information has on our society".
2. All of the articles are edited by marketing professionals to ensure quality information dissemination. Stories are added several times per week and cover a wide array of marketing topics. The stories are sorted by category:
• Controversy in Ads
• Lifestyle Campaigns
• Target Marketing
• The Global View
• Emotional Advertising
• Marketing the Economy
3.Read a few stories at the MarketingScene http://www.themarketingscene.com/index.php/discussions/ (this is a hyperlink to open in new window) to assist you with this assignment.
4. Ethics and social responsibility are extremely important in marketing today. Pick a product or service currently marketed that either 1) you believe is unethical or 2) demonstrates social responsibility. This is your chance to show what you have learned and it could help you become a published writer (really – your post could be selected to appear in the MarketingScene). This would look good on your resume.
5. Using the template provided, write a marketing article of about 250-350 words which includes a:
• Discussion of what you think to be the ethical implications or the social responsibility of the product’s or service’s introduction into the market place.
• Discussion of what you would do (or change) if you were the marketing manager in charge of that offering.
NOTE: Failure to write a marketing-focused article may result in a zero for the main post grade.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!